T7 High Fender Kit
-13 in Stock
Now in stock and shipping!
Some people love the look of the factory low fender on the Yamaha 700 Tenere, not us, we much prefer the more aggressive look of the high supermoto style fender! Whether you like high fenders just for the look or because you don't want the front wheel balled up when riding in sticky mud, we have you covered!
Our T7 high fender kit's crown jewel is the anodized billet aluminum fender adaptor/brake manifold. This piece looks killer and serves 2 important functions:
- The T7's rad is very close to the front wheel so you can't simply bolt a fender to the four threaded holes on the bottom of the lower triple clamp. Even using a short supermoto fender, the back of the fender hits the bike's rad guard. Our bracket has an offset bolt pattern that moves the fender ahead so it clears the rad guard.
- There is one front output fitting off the bike's ABS module but we have two brake calipers. Our bracket doubles as a 1-2 manifold to split the hose from the ABS module into 2 separate hoses; one to each caliper eliminating the dangerous stock over-the-front-wheel brake hose arrangement.
The best thing about the T7's factory low fender is that the upper section is bolted to the fork guards rather than being one big piece like seen on most other low fender equipped bikes. This means we can simply remove the fender and retain the factory fork guards. This results in a lower cost kit, easier install and a factory look!
Our kit also features three high quality braided stainless-steel brake lines from Galfer; one of the industry's best brands!
Your kit includes:
- Anodized billet aluminum fender adaptor/brake manifold.
- High quality braided stainless-steel brake line and hardware from Galfer
- Powdercoated aluminum fork guard cover plates
- All required fasteners
- Camel ADV decals
The fender itself is NOT INCLUDED! Why? Several reasons:
- Shipping our kit without a fender is much more affordable for customers. Fenders are bulky and require a much larger shipping box than the conversion parts on their own.
- There are several styles and colors to choose from so it's difficult for us to stock all the options
- We buy fenders at near retail prices. In most cases, our cost to purchase fenders is higher than our customers' local price.
- All that been said, in the future, we may stock one fender style in a few colors just in case you really don't want to source your own.
Due to the short distance from the bike's triple clamp to the rad guard and the overall size of the factory fork guards, we recommend using one of the following fenders:
- Acerbis Universal SuperMoto fender is the easiest to fit and it looks great. Available in Black (204039001), White (2040390002), Red (2040390227) and Blue (2040390211)
- UFO Universal Supermoto is a good option too.
- Black (PA01029-001),White (PA01029-041), Red (PA01029-070) and Blue (PA01029-089)
- Acerbis 2006-09 YZ/WR is a great choice if you're looking for a full-size fender. White (2040510002), Black (2040510001), Blue (2040510003
*All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for payment of these fees!*
*MOTORCYCLE NOT INCLUDED* (Yup, apparently this footnote is required, we've had questions)
*Red and Blue brackets have been discontinued as the black was making up over 90% of the kits sales.