Our KTM 790ADV and Yamaha T7 1 Finger Clutch kits have been some of our best-selling products. We've been swamped with requests for a similar kit for the most popular adventure bike in history, the Kawasaki KLR 650!
Unlike the KTM 790 and Yamaha T7, the KLR's clutch arm is welded to the clutch shaft. We had to design and produce an all-new arm and shaft. We're thrilled with the finished product, and you will be too.
The kit includes the following:
- Extremely tough 4340 steel shaft
- Stainless steel clutch arm
- Powder-coated, TIG welded, stainless steel cable guide
- Stainless steel clevis, clevis pin, and cotter pin
- Clutch pull is reduced by 20-30%
- The clutch friction zone is widened by 50%
- Reduced arm pump
- Easier modulation of clutch for offroad riding
- Reduced hand fatigue in stop-and-go traffic
- Quick and easy install
Confirmed fit on Gen 2 and 3 (2008-current) KLR 650s.
*International Customers: (outside the US and Canada)
All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for the payment of these fees!