We got tired of having our GPS constantly rotating down when riding over rough terrain. We looked for a solid GPS mounting option for a long time. This small but robust mounting base from Vanachee Motorsports fits the bill perfectly!
Their D12 mount is a simple (and solid) solution for mounting most GPS/phone devices that utilize a mount/cradle with the AMPS bolt pattern onto a 12mm round bar. Works with most Garmin products (Zumo XT, Montana, etc...), Trail Tech Voyager Pro. It also works with any phone mounts/cradles also use the AMPS pattern (30mm x 38mm).
- 3-piece part - All machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Designed for use on 12mm GPS bars (700 Tenere, Aprilia Tuareg, etc)
- Slotted design to allow vertical travel adjustment of 0.7" (18mm)
- Standard "AMPS" bolt pattern for portrait or landscape orientation
- Adjustment screws are accessed from the front rather than behind
- Anodized Black for durability and a great look
- Made in the USA by Vanachee Motorsports
*International Customers: (outside the US and Canada)
All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for the payment of these fees!