GALFER Brake Pads Yamaha 700 Tenere
We upgraded the brake pads own our 700 Tenere to GALFER units, huge improvement!
For the front of the bike we opted for HH Sintered compound:
- Better initial bite than the OEM front pads
- Advanced ceramic brake pad composites ready to withstand higher temperatures than regular semi-metallic carbon brake pads.
- HH friction rated compounds deliver excellent feel and modulation.
- Developed for varying conditions.
- Very aggressive brake pad with good initial bite and lasting power.
*Pads sold in pairs, the front of the T7 requires TWO pairs of pads!*
For the rear, we installed Semi-Metallic Carbon:
- Great feel and modulation for OEM brake pad replacement.
- Long lasting brake pad and very little rotor wear.
- Good in wet and/or dry conditions.
- Overall a very versatile brake pad compound for almost every need.
- Touring, Performance street, Motocross, Enduro, Dual Sport
- Provides a more linear feel than the OEM's on/off toggle switch feel
*All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for payment of these fees!*
*MOTORCYCLE NOT INCLUDED* (Yup, apparently this footnote is required, we've had questions)