T7 High Exhaust - Enduro Bend
10+ in Stock
*Update: We have standard mufflers in stock again! Please be aware these units are different than the ones we were previously offering. The new muffler is all stainless steel rather than the stainless with carbon fibre end cap. These new mufflers sound great, are very robust and they use a clamp rather than springs to attach to the link pipe*
We've been selling our "Rally Bend" high exhaust kit since December 2020. We've received lots of requests for kit with a less aggressive muffler angle. Ask and you shall receive!
The v2 High Exhaust - Enduro Bend was designed for solo riders with rackless soft luggage. Hard pannier racks and pillion pegs are not compatible with this kit! Some "plate style" softbag mounts are compatible. We will be adding these to this page as they are confirmed. If you require pillion pegs or hard pannier racks, our v1 High Exhaust - Rally Sweep kit is a great option.
There are so many things to love about the Yamaha 700 Tenere! Unfortunately, the exhaust is a bit of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde situation.
It looks and sounds amazing but it has a dark side. It's located low and wide and is mounted on a very long exhaust hanger that's welded to the subframe. When the bike is dropped on the right side, the mount can be bent which allows the muffler to be pushed into the side of the swingarm. If it is not bent back before being ridden, the aluminum swingarm gets chewed up by the steel muffler (see photo below). Adding insult to injury, if you bend the hanger enough times, it can crack at the subframe.
Having experienced the bent hanger and torn up swing arm personally, we came up with a new exhaust system the places the muffler up much higher and closer to the bike's centerline... out of harm's way. To achieve this, we had to make a new link pipe and a new bracket to shorten the very long stock muffler hanger which greatly reduces leverage it sees making it much less likely to be bent in a drop.
- TIG welded, 304 stainless, "Lobster-Back", link pipe with wire heel guards
- Our anodized CNC billet 6061 aluminum clamp. This mounting bracket is simple to install and reduces the hanger length (and leverage by about 50%). *Patent Pending*
- An *optional* stainless muffler with a carbon fiber end cap. This muffler is lightweight, durable, and sounds great! It includes a removable, "decibel killer", insert.
- An *optional* Scorpion premium muffler upgrade
- All fasteners, springs, exhaust clamp, graphite seal, and Camel ADV decals
- 2.1kg/4.5lbs lighter than the stock muffler and link pipe (with standard muffler)
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- No ECU remapping required for either muffler
We're happy to announce you can order your high exhaust kit with a Scorpion Red Power muffler! This muffler has many advantages over the base model unit.
Scorpion mufflers benefits:
- Scorpion Redpower – 30 years of exhaust development
- Hand-made in the United Kingdom
- Acoustically developed sound
- No repacking required
- Dual tone exhaust note with removable db killer
- Dyno tested for maximum riding enjoyment
- Lifetime guarantee (to the original purchaser)
*The OEM muffler and Akrapovic muffler ARE NOT compatible with this kit!*
*If you're ordering a kit without a muffler, consider purchasing a Black Widow SC30H or a Black Widow UN30H. The universal mufflers from Max Torque Cans are also great options. We have found these to be a good fit with our kit and a quality mufflers.*
Consider ordering a spark arrestor with your exhaust kit: 51mm Spark Arrestor
*All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for the payment of these fees!*
*MOTORCYCLE NOT INCLUDED* (Yup, apparently this footnote is required, we've had questions)
*This kit's hanger bracket is officially Patent Pending*