We love the Yamaha T7 but found the clutch friction zone to be narrower than we'd like. To help smooth out the toggle switch-like clutch feel, we designed a new clutch actuator arm that is longer than stock. This longer arm not only widens the friction zone by 60% but also reduces the clutch pull substantially for easy one-finger clutch operation! The wider friction zone and one-finger clutch operation make riding off-road more enjoyable. The light clutch pull is also great for riding in stop-and-go traffic.
The kit includes:
- 6061 billet aluminum with internal splines to match the Tenere's threaded clutch shaft. Available in black, blue, and red
- Stainless steel cable guide
- Stainless steel clevis, clevis pin, and cotter pin
- New stainless steel return spring. Note: this spring does not have the hooked end on the outer leg!
- Clutch pull is reduced by up to 37%
- The clutch friction zone is widened by up to 60%
- Reduced arm pump
- Easier modulation of clutch for offroad riding
- Reduced hand fatigue in stop-and-go traffic
- Easy install
We now have a T7 1FC option for those using the OEM Yamaha crash bars! The rear mounting location of the bars means our regular clutch arm is not compatible due to the extended length of the arm. We have designed a new shorter clutch arm that provides an 18% reduction in clutch pull, and it works with your OEM crash bars! Make to select the OEM crash bar option in the drop-down menu in the top right corner of this page. This special arm is only needed if you have the OEM Yamaha crash bars. Other brands of crash bars are compatible with the regular kit!
*International Customers: (outside the US and Canada)
All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for the payment of these fees!
*MOTORCYCLE NOT INCLUDED* (Yup, apparently this footnote is required, we've had questions)