You no longer have to deal with the Yamaha 700 Tenere's mushy rear brake! The Fix brake pedal addresses the OEM pedal issues. Install one on your bike and feel the difference!
The Fix brake pedal has a modified leverage ratio, which activates your rear brake with less pedal travel and less ankle deflection. This results in a crispier, more "sporty" brake feel.
"The Fix" Features
- Corrected leverage ratio, reducing pedal travel by about half compared to stock
- Durable 6.4mm thick 304 stainless steel construction
- Straighter shape to reduce pedal flexing while braking
- Brass bushings to reduce slop in the pedal main pivot point
- Grippy, replaceable stainless steel brake tip
- Offset clevis to correct the master-cylinder pushrod angle
- Black powder-coated finish
- Enduro or larger Street tip option
Compliment "The Fix" pedal with Galfer Semi-Metallic pads to maximize your rear braking performance. CLICK HERE
Looking for a replacement pedal tip? CLICK HERE
Customers using a bolt-on water pump protector or a skid plate with a protector over the pump should consider the street tip as part of the tip will be covered with aftermarket water pump protectors.
*Not recommended for use with lowered footpegs!
100% money-back guarantee. If you still aren't happy with your T7's rear brake after installing "The Fix" send it back for a full refund, no questions asked!
*International Customers: (outside the US and Canada)
All extra fees, such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc, are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for the payment of these fees!