Leave the bulky, heavy sockets and adaptors at home! Camel ADV's Ducati DesertX axle nut wrench has a 36mm 12-point end for the rear axle and a 30mm 6-point for the front axle. Lightweight and durable, this wrench is small enough to fit in your tool kit easily but strong enough to get the job done!
- Made from 3/16" (4.88mm) thick stainless steel
- Powder-coated and laser-etched for a great look
- Covers both DesertX axle nut sizes
- 48mm wide end for checking your chain slack
- Two 3/8" square drives so you can add a ratchet to increase leverage if needed
This is intended to be a trailside tool, not a replacement for a heavy-duty socket and breaker bar!
*International Customers: (outside the US and Canada)
All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for the payment of these fees!