When quality matters, the Cyclops Auxiliary light kit for the Yamaha T7 comes shining through and leaves the competition in the dust. The T7 is an amazing bike and the Aurora LEDs are a perfect match!
Camel ADV has spec'd these kits with the most popular (and useful) options that Cyclops offers. All of the T7 Aurora kits we sell have the Halo/DRL option and the High Beam Activation (HBA) already selected.
This T7 kit mounts the Aurora LEDs to the bike's lower triple clamp so the lights turn with the handlebars. Having lights that turn direction with the bars can be very beneficial, perfect for those evenings that have gone long and you're setting up camp in the dark, or picking your way through a tighter section of trail.
There are two mounting kits available: one works with the OEM T7 low fender and the second has Cyclops's bracket specifically made for use with Camel ADV's High Fender Kit.
If you are using upper crash bars, you will need to use tube clamps to mount the lights instead of the triple clamp mounting bracket.
This Aurora kit features:
- 100% plug and play setup utilizing all factory Yamaha connectors
- Steel cradle mount. No broken or cracked mounts
- CNC machined aluminum housings
- Shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses
- 15-degree beam patterns, are a great choice for distance and field of view
- 19 watts each
- 2000 lumens each, 4000 lumens for the set.
- Input voltage 9-30VDC
- R113, R10 TUV, and Emark certified
- IP68 Rated
- Warranty.... 5-year Function warranty (crash damage excluded)
*International Customers: (outside the US and Canada)
All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for the payment of these fees!
*MOTORCYCLE NOT INCLUDED* (Yup, apparently this footnote is required, we've had questions)