GALFER Brake Pads Yamaha 700 Tenere
10+ in Stock
We upgraded the brake pads own our 700 Tenere to GALFER units, huge improvement!
For the front of the bike we opted for HH Sintered compound:
- Better initial bite than the OEM front pads
- Advanced ceramic brake pad composites ready to withstand higher temperatures than regular semi-metallic carbon brake pads.
- HH friction rated compounds deliver excellent feel and modulation.
- Developed for varying conditions.
- Very aggressive brake pad with good initial bite and lasting power.
*Pads sold in pairs, the front of the T7 requires TWO pairs of pads!*
For the rear, we installed Semi-Metallic Carbon:
- Great feel and modulation for OEM brake pad replacement.
- Long lasting brake pad and very little rotor wear.
- Good in wet and/or dry conditions.
- Overall a very versatile brake pad compound for almost every need.
- Touring, Performance street, Motocross, Enduro, Dual Sport
- Provides a more linear feel than the OEM's on/off toggle switch feel
*All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for payment of these fees!*
*MOTORCYCLE NOT INCLUDED* (Yup, apparently this footnote is required, we've had questions)