Keep your 790/890ADV tracking straight through the sand and rocks with an MSC Moto's steering damper! By slightly slowing the steering action, this fist-sized unit keeps your front wheel from deflecting when it contacts an obstacle in your path. No more "tucking" the front end in deep sand or rocks. It also helps minimize forearm pump and fatigue in your back and shoulders.
MSC Moto has been building steering dampers in Australia since 1995. The RM3 kit is a blend of their wildly popular Axis and RM2 damper kits. The RM3 is perfectly suited for use on your ADV bike.
- 100% Australian-Made By MSC Moto
- Active RTC (Return To Center)
- 20 Position Main Adjustment
- Easy to install with bolt-on mounts, no cutting or grinding required
- Easy to adjust while wearing adventure-style gloves
- 1-year warranty
Your MSC Moto kit includes:
- RM3 Steering damper unit
- Damper mount plate
- New frame clamp post mount - 2 parts
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Instructions for installation
*Please note that the 790 ADV and 890 ADV kits are slightly different. Make sure you select the correct unit for your bike!!
*International Customers: (outside the US and Canada)
All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for the payment of these fees!