KTM 790 1 Finger Clutch
The 1 Finger Clutch is finally BACK IN STOCK!
We love the new KTM 790 Adventure off-road but found the clutch friction zone to be narrower than we'd like. To help smooth out the toggle switch-like clutch feel, we designed a new clutch actuator arm that is 19mm longer than stock. This longer arm not only widens the friction zone by 60%, but it also reduces the clutch pull substantially for easy one finger clutch operation! The wider friction zone and one finger clutch operation make riding off-road more enjoyable. The light clutch pull is also great for riding in stop and go traffic.
- Clutch friction zone is widened by 60%
- Clutch pull is reduced by 33%
- Reduced arm pump
- Easier modulation of clutch for offroad riding
- Reduced hand fatigue in stop and go traffic
- Easy install
- Compatible with aftermarket hydraulic clutch systems
The kit includes:
- Anodized 6061 billet aluminum clutch arm
- TIG welded, stainless steel, powdercoated cable guide
- Stainless steel cable clevis and pin
Consider bundling with our KTM 790 Shock Heat Shield to save on product price and shipping!