KTM 790 1 Finger Clutch
V2.0 “1 Finger Clutch” kits are now shipping. They have a tighter bore hole for better bite on the 790’s unsplined clutch shaft. These Gen 2.0 arms are now available in ORANGE or BLACK.
We love the new KTM 790 Adventure off-road but found the clutch friction zone to be narrower than we'd like. To help smooth out the toggle switch-like clutch feel, we designed a new clutch actuator arm that is 19mm longer than stock. This longer arm not only widens the friction zone by 60%, but it also reduces the clutch pull substantially for easy one finger clutch operation! The wider friction zone and one finger clutch operation make riding off-road more enjoyable. The light clutch pull is also great for riding in stop and go traffic.
- Clutch friction zone is widened by 60%
- Clutch pull is reduced by 33%
- Reduced arm pump
- Easier modulation of clutch for offroad riding
- Reduced hand fatigue in stop and go traffic
- Easy install
- Compatible with aftermarket hydraulic clutch systems
The kit includes:
- Anodized 6061 billet aluminum clutch arm
- TIG-welded, stainless steel, powder-coated cable guide
- Stainless steel cable clevis and pin
Consider bundling with our KTM 790 Shock Heat Shield to save on product price and shipping!
*All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are wholly responsible for payment of these fees!*
*MOTORCYCLE NOT INCLUDED* (Yup, apparently this footnote is required, we've had questions)
Intro and install video:
An alternate method for setting up your 1 Finger Clutch: